Junior Tennis Summer Camps will be held at Beaver and Thomas Park in Lafayette, LA. Our summer camps will cover all aspects and skills of the tennis game in a fun and rewarding environment. Each camp will focus on stroke fundamentals, match play fundamentals, strategy and tactics. Our camps are great for the new, developing, and advanced players. Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt, award and access to a Core Value store. The Free camp is offered May 31st - June 3rd from 9 am - 12 pm.
SUMMER CAMP DETAILS
- Technique development to build fundamentals
- On court tennis instruction and match play daily
- Fun, tennis-specific fitness, games, and relays
- Classroom style sessions with a focus on mental and emotional toughness, self-development and sportsmanship skills
- Fun Activities: Water balloon fights, Capture the flag, Popsicle Parties, team games
- Every kid gets a camp tee-shirt, award, Core Value card store visit
SUMMER CAMP POLICIES
- For players 5-18 years old
- Players need to bring lunches (full day campers) /snacks, sunscreen, light-colored hat/visor, light-colored tennis attire, tennis racket, tennis/athletic shoes, towel, and a big water bottle each day to the camp
- Awards ceremonies will be held on the last day of the camp
- Payment is expected on or before the first day of camp, online registration is required
- Camps are taught by a highly skilled and trained summer camp staff
OUR 1# PRIORITY IS WELL BEING OF ALL OUR CAMPERS!
We closely monitor each camper for possible heat exhaustion/stroke and dehydration. To prevent possible incidents we give multiple water breaks in a shaded area and provide ice. Please make sure your child stays hydrated before/during/after each camp day and eats breakfast before each camp day!