Ramp up your Halloween party game this year by turning ordinary 7 Layer Taco Dip into a spooky and tasty Halloween dip that's ready in a flash and welcome at any Halloween event.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 14 ounce squeeze bottle sour cream, divided
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (optional)
- 15 ounce jar queso cheese dip
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 ounces sliced olives, drained
- Plastic spider
- Taco chips
- In a medium bowl, mix refried beans and half of the sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco seasoning mix, if desired. Spread bean mixture evenly in a shallow 9-inch serving dish.
- Carefully spread a jar of queso cheese dip over the bean mixture until the bean mixture is covered.
- Carefully spread salsa over queso cheese dip until cheese dip is covered.
- Carefully spread guacamole over salsa until salsa is covered.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese around the edges, then top cheese with diced tomatoes and olive slices.
- Squeeze the sour cream into a circular web shape over the guacamole. Run a knife through the sour cream at intervals to create a web shape as shown in the photo, then place a plastic spider in the center of the web.
- Serve Spooky Halloween 7 Layer Taco Dip with chips.