Schedule Health Appointments for the First Half
Schedule Time Off from Work
Get "Must" Events on Our Calendar
Set Up a Tax Documents Folder
Create Three Goals for Myself
- S = Specific. For example, "Exercise for 120 minutes each week" is better than "Get healthier."
- M = Measurable. What does success look like to me? How will I measure it? This is where being specific becomes really important. If my goal is to lose 10 pounds or spend an hour of quality time with my children each day, I can easily track this.
- A = Achievable. If I want to get rid of $15,000 in credit card debt, but I can only cut my budget by $200 each month, I probably won't be able to completely eliminate it in one year unless I receive an unexpected inheritance or winning lottery ticket.
- R = Reasonable. Is there anything standing in the way of achieving my goals? Am I limited by time, money, or ability? If there are roadblocks in my way, can they be removed?
- T = Timely. Having a deadline or setting a time frame keeps me motivated ... but I do need to make sure my time frame is Achievable and Reasonable.
Macaroni Kid can make it super easy for you to find your family fun all year long. Receive a local calendar of family-friendly events each Thursday evening when you SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE!
You'll be glad you did ... and so will your kids!